Community Post: 28 Things People From Big Families Can Relate To
1. Fighting to get into the bathroom ahead of each other every morning…
2. …and the last one in got no hot water
3. The kids snuck into hotel rooms to save money and stayed verrrry quiet
4. Cereal. Big ass boxes of cereal.
5. While your friends went to Europe for the summer, you went to Grandma’s house. Again.
6. Everyone compared you to The Brady Bunch…or the Von Trapp Family Singers…or Eight is Enough.
8. Annual family photo shoots were always awkward
9. Hand-me-down, hand-me-downs
10. Mismatched and missing socks were the norm
11. Pile-ons could break out at any moment
12. Birthdays and holidays were a wild affair
13. The family calendar looked like this
14. Occasionally, someone was left behind
15. Cramming into the station wagon
16. Dinner usually ended up like this
17. You could never have alone time, no matter where you hid
18. Fake IDs were passed down to future generations
19. This was your grocery store…
20. …and this was your ketchup
21. A fancy night out was always at a chain restaurant
22. Someone always took way too long to get ready
23. You babysat each other
24. You did a lot of this
25. Missing the bus happened daily
26. You are naturally louder than your friends
27. Everything your family did upset you…
28. …but you loved every minute of it!
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/rcisme/28-things-people-from-big-familes-can-relate-to